Wednesday 19 September 2012

Senses

Many years ago I really struggled with my school work, no one noticed that I need glasses to see the blackboard, my school work suffered so. Wasn't till I left school and wanted to start to drive when I had no choice but to get my eyes tested.  Once I was tested they found I was short sighted, I thought to myself if only I had only gotten myself tested earlier my school work wouldn't of suffered so badly. All because I thought I would get bullied for wearing glasses. Just so many negatives there before I had my eyes tested.
It was a huge positive was when I finally got tested and put my glasses on for the first time it was like a fog had lifted. It was amazing, what I'm saying doesn't neglect any of your senses these are so important in your everyday life. You mood lifts, you will start to notice things that would just pass you by.

Please feel free to visit my own website www.eclectichealing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment