Wednesday 5 September 2012

Karma- works for me


Karma I'm a firm believer in it, everything you do you will receive back at some point. I live my life by this it's a very positive way to look at things. Just think that guy that just cut you up as you was driving, I use to get so  hacked off if this happened to me now I just go "hey karma will sort him out" and it's done with life is stressful enough let karma do what it does best.
Also the same in reverse I was in a shop the other day I had a 20% off voucher but couldn't find anything that I wanted to buy so I saw this man with his kid explaining to the kid since was his birthday he could pick a toy to have but not too expensive. I walked up to this man and said “would you like my voucher as I wasn't going to use it. He was so pleased and surprised "are you sure?" “Yes I can't find anything and didn't want it to go to waste “I said. This put a big smile on his face.
As we drove out the car park I saw him come out the shop with his kid and his toy they all looked so happy, just made me feel all warm inside. That was rewarding enough for me.



If you would like to know more on what I do, please feel free to visit my website www.eclectichealing.co.uk Bike Trailer No Limit Doggy Liner 1 - Jogging Kit for Doggy Liner 1 (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment