Thursday 6 September 2012

Colour/ Color my life


For many years now I have noticed that we have become conditioned into having bland lifeless colours in the home Magnolia/ creams and cars silver/ grey. This really hit me the other day whilst in London I was sat at traffic lights and all I could see was bland, bland and blander. How many shades of Silver can there be?
It's time to start to re embrace colour back into our lives colour has an amazing positive effect on us. It lifts our moods and we become more expressive in our lives.
When you are out and about have a look around see how colour has been watered down, Infuse some colour back into your home into your life self expression is a huge positive action not only do you feel great for doing this but also you will be soaking up all that colour to lift your moods.
It's the same when it comes to food; all the colourful fruit and vegetables have more vitamins and nutrients in them then most bland coloured foods. Colour has such an important part to play in our lives it's time to start embracing colour again into our lives, feel the difference it makes.


If you would like to know more on what I do, please feel free to visit my website www.eclectichealing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment