Wednesday 5 September 2012

Control, order and trust


When I was a kid I had trouble sharing my toys with any other child, little did I realize that this is just the start of becoming a bit of a control freak. As I got older it becomes worse even at work with my tools it was the same thing. It's all about control, order and trust, I didn't want anything damaged or lost so the only way I could cope with this was to not share my stuff. Unfortunately people can take that as a negative towards them, when really all you want to do is preserve the world you are in.
if you feel it's time to take off some of those restrains of control, order and trust,  when you start to do this it's can be very scary to loosen those restraints but in the long run it’s a positive way forward as this will then start to filter down through your life.


Please feel free to visit my own website www.eclectichealing.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment