Thursday 13 September 2012

Making yourself heard


Trying to be as positive as possible can have it knocks now and again and you get to see patterns that you didn't see before. I find that I now know when people are being rude by talking over me, changing the subject in mid conversion, they don't listen to what been said when you just "yes" or "no" "that's nice". If you are in a conversation make sure you get your points across as well as listen to what they have to say. It's not hard to do, but even harder is pulling people up when they do it to you. Try it; it defiantly makes sure they pay attention the next time.
It's time that you got heard, no point in bottling this up just eats away at you.You don't have to be rude back just say " you are not listening to me, can you repeat what I just asked you?" see them squirm. Such a positive thing to do because you are trying to make sure they hear what you have to say as it could be something important and could be relevant to their life.

If you would like to know more on what I do, please feel free to visit my website www.eclectichealing.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment