Thursday 27 September 2012

Family - They are not here forever


As life goes on I have found that the older I get the more I appreciated my parents for what they have done for me, the sacrifices they made the long hours and double shifts they had to put in to help make me who I am today. In my youth I took them for granted for years in a very negative way. Now I see that I need to spend time connecting with them.
 Sometimes it can feel that they are sucking the life force from you, but we must put this aside and start to appreciate them now, embrace them in a more positive light, they will not be around forever.
I know, not everyone gets on with their parents or siblings but don't go down that negative path of regret when it come to be too late.


If you would like to know more on what I do, please feel free to visit my website www.eclectichealing.co.uk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment