Thursday 26 July 2012

Music a great healer



If you are feeling a bit run down, a bit sad or even day to day living getting you down then tries this method I use to change those feeling into happiness.
Dig out a happy tune that gets you swaying, tapping along to maybe jumping around the room (don’t count it out you might yet). You will find that those negative thoughts will have vanished and you have been magically transported into a happier state of mind.
It's amazing how it works but it does, I  have found that I can do a lot of journeying this way, brings many lost thoughts back to me and gives me clear thought when in need of clarity.
You could even sing along to the song, depending how brave you are.
Try and find a space to do this weather it be at home in the car or out in the park, go with it feel the happiness return to you, embrace that feeling.

Please feel free to visit my www.eclectichealing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment