Monday 30 July 2012

Captain of your own ship


Who is Captain of your ship? 
Well it all comes down to you and you alone. Decisions get made for you in some cases but it's still up to you weather to go with that discussion or not.
Being in control of your life is a key moment in positivity. Everything is up to you decide what you want it's very empowering to have this feeling and may people don't have this feeling as they just let others decide.
Don't pass the buck, take control have you say it's your life, live it don't be a spectator, participate.
It's taking that stand, confirm to yourself "I am in control of what happens to me" "I am the captain of my own ship" taking ownership of your actions and dealing with them lets you grow with confidence.


Please feel freee to visit my website www.eclectichealing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment