Wednesday 25 July 2012

Be creative bring your power back


A great tip at bringing your power back to yourself is going back to the time when you was creative and enjoyed doing creative tasks.
By revisiting lost creativity within yourselves brings back a more expressive and confident person which had got lost as we had forgotten these creative out lets.
It could be drawing, singing, dancing; needle work the sky’s the limit. You could even try something completely new that you had thought you couldn't do in the past well you are in the now so take that chance and take the plunge.
I've gone back to one of my first loves drawing which I hadn't done in about 20 years, wow what an eye opener I could still create works of art that I had great pride in enough to share these on my arts Facebook  page (link below) or let alone having a couple of my pieces in an exhibition. 
Just shows that anything is possible if you just try.


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-by-Marcus-Hunt/269020499849773?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment