Wednesday 3 October 2012

Engage brain before opening mouth


I'm sure I'm not the only one who has just blurted out something that I thought truly relevant only to see the horror on their faces at what I have just said to them. That's the trouble what you think that something to you is very funny  only to find that it was that persons most uncomfortable situation just thrown up in their face. "Ground opens up and swallows me up, moment.
You might find it hard to have that happy medium between not saying anything which others will think you are quite or even being off. Just put yourself in their shoes before you even enter that conversion if you don't know them keep away from saying anything that could offend.
Stick by these rules until you do know them so you know your parameters of tack that they use. I'm not saying don't be you, once you know someone you can be you.


If you would like to know more on what I do, please feel free to visit my website www.eclectichealing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment